Saturday, July 14, 2012

Saturday Morning Coffee Binges

I love Saturday mornings.  It might just be my favorite time of the week because I can load up on caffeine and instead of using that energy to manically run around with children, I can use it to do whatever the heck I please.  Well, this morning I decided to drink two cups of the world's strongest coffee (brewed by yours truly) and jam out to some calypso with my Mom.  Below is a quick playlist that I drafted up on Grooveshark with a bunch of classics by the main man, the Mighty Sparrow.



Last night, I headed to a Mariners game with Kevin and the fam and had a good time, and ate my share of garlic fries and hardly paid attention to the game while enjoying a nice cold beer.  Also yesterday was my first foray into water Zumba.  I have been going to the water aerobics class, but I figured I would try something a little different with some zesty music.  Well, the only thing of note (other than my burning arm muscles) is a moment in which a man who my mom said was, "oh gosh, at least in his mid-seventies" did a nice little booty shake for the class of mainly women in their mid-seventies.  Hilarious, cute, telling and awkward all in one moment.

Hope everyone has a great Saturday, and I am about to kick some productive ass by reorganizing the record collection, cleaning, doing laundry and attempting to become a "big girl" with a real credit card.  Wish me luck, and have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment