Sunday, July 8, 2012

The Original (And Arguably Better) Portlandia

Okay, one last thing that needs to go on here for today.  Last night, I found myself up really late talking to Holly on the phone.  I loved catching up with her and it was so awesome to laugh with someone about the past and decide not to think of the future (because there's no point speculating on things we don't know about).  After our conversation, my favorite Seattle TV show happened to come on air, Almost Live.  I got really excited about it, and ended up staying up until the last second of the episodes had aired for the night.  It aired during the nineties as a sketch comedy show starring some hilarious comedians (including Bill Nye - when the "Science Guy" was still a joke).  Last night, they aired the sketch "The LAST Northwesterner"  Unfortunately for me, they don't let you embed their videos, but here's a link to the funniest sketch of the night ... The LAST Northwesterner.

No comments:

Post a Comment