Friday, May 4, 2012

So, about three posts in one day...

Okay.  I have to get back into this blog thing.  It's kind of hard, especially when you fall off the bandwagon - but I think that it's necessary to start putting things I like to read, life stories, and fun things all in one place again.

Life recently in the Rip-rap has been excellent.  I have been enjoying long car rides with Emily Kijek, Sophia, Alex and Sara Norden recently, and the weather has been crazy (proved for some awesome car viewing)!  I heard the loudest thunder storms that I have EVER heard the night before last and since then it's been a humid mess.  Anytime it's humid like this, I can't help but think of the episode of Friends where all of them go to Barbados, and Monica's hair looks like the messiest shit ever. Let's hope it takes the summer for my hair to get that long. haha.

I graduate in a week and a few days, and boy does that feel crazy!  I have one exam coming between me and the end of my senior year in college.  For now, I am moving back to Washington where I will go back to working at the daycare for a bit while I save money and perhaps figure out what the next step is.  I have three options, stay at the daycare and move back to Metropolitan Seattle (instead of suburbia Bellevue, YUCK), go back to school in Olympia or in Portland, OR move back to the Midwest.

I know that eventually I will have to come back to the Midwest, because I don't think I can live anywhere else in the world more permanently than Wisconsin, but for the mean time I am going to spend a while in Washington trying to create a new life.

Here's to new adventures and happy times ahead!
Roberta

No comments:

Post a Comment