Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Let the Wild Rumpus Start!



Tomorrow is my last day of work at the archives for the rest of my life, and I will miss it a lot! I just will miss thumbing through all of the old documents, and putting together a "complete" history of Ripon College in my head. Funny that I made it this far working here, especially since I felt like I would likely be fired about a million times. Well, good riddance Pearl Dopp and Spencer Tracy! I will have to catch you later.

Now, starting tomorrow the crazy senior week festivities begin, and I don't have any money. But, what's new? Wish me luck that I don't drown while trying to drink cheap, Wisconsin beer. Also, let's hope for only fun times ahead until my parents arrive on Friday.

Here's a link to listen (in entirety) to Best Coast's new album:

If you don't know who they are, think surfy, tape hiss-y music combined with the adorableness of Belle and Sebastian. Love it.

Have a good week, y'all! :)
xoxo
berts

No comments:

Post a Comment