Monday, November 14, 2011

I know you see me looking up, because I know you're looking down right now

Hey y'all (aka the two people who probably read this),

I haven't written in a few weeks, that's because I have been really busy the last few days.  Well, since I last wrote I have had a few really cool things happen.  I visited the Graceland Cemetary with Jordan, Scott and Charles - and saw the graves of some of Chicago's most famous residents, like Burnham and Palmer.  Awesome!  I also saw Paul Simon live, which was pretty fucking awesome.  He played every song I wanted him to play, and jammed out like it was Louisiana - needless to say, one of the better concerts I have ever seen in my life.

Friday I go up to Ripon for AXO's formal, and I am stoked!  I am excited to see all of the seestors and have a great time (here's to hoping I don't spend too much money!) The Packers have also been on an incredible winning streak, they are STILL undefeated, and kicked the ass out of the Vikes tonight.  I have had a few good weeks.

Since no post is complete without my ramblings that don't have to do with my real life, here are two great articles about feminism (as you all should know, one of my fave things..hahaha).  Here's an article on rape, which declares that as women we should be "Over it" - never thought I would view rape this way, but very interesting... "Over It" by Eve Ensler.

Also on the reading list, is an article about how Kim Kardashian's wedding is good for women : check it out.

xo
go pack and axo ain't nothing to fuck with,
berta

1 comment:

  1. Go Pack! And can you believe Matt Flynn had a rushing touchdown? RIDICULOUS.

    ReplyDelete