Monday, November 28, 2011

Is Being a Lush a Phase?

Brain = do nothing ever
Heart = do everything possible
Not attainable = somewhere in the middle


I was seriously tempted to call my mom today to ask if I would grow out of my personality which has existed since birth:

  • Sweatpants/leggings are always an acceptable solution to pants
  • Jeans are stupid
  • Red wine is fun on Sundays
  • I only like doing fun things, and dread doing anything boring, or seemingly useless
  • Bed is perhaps the best place that I could ever be in the world
  • Being comfortable is the best thing ever, nothing beats it.
  • Eating good food is pretty good too
  • Going to a paradise where I can do all of these things and somehow miraculously survive without heaps of student loans would be pretty great
  • Oh, and maybe some free love gobbildy-gook (is there a proper way to spell this?)
I hope it's kind of a phase because I know there will be a day when I have to wear business casual clothes, not drink wine on Sundays, and I will have to get out of bed at an early hour every day.  For now, I will just hope that day never comes.

No comments:

Post a Comment