Sunday, August 21, 2011

This Week



Well, this week I have been really busy and haven't had time to do a blog post.  Nothing much new here, other than the fact that I turn 21 in 9 days, and will be vacationing in Milwaukee for the weekend in 11 days!  I am really excited to see what the next few months are going to be like, but as always I am super nervous.  I am excited to be living in a classic American city, and experiencing independent life as a young girl in the city. I am nervous to be living with a bunch of girls, they all seem nice but it seems like we might have drastically different interests.  Mind you, I have had all kinds of roommates so I hope that it will be okay.  Basically, keep me in your thoughts these next few weeks...haha.

In other things, here is a great written piece from the New York Times by Kelly Thomas where she talks about modern love, called Ready to Take a Faithful Leap.  Check it out, and you won't be dissapointed!

Have a good night, I should get back to doing laundry and listening to This American Life.

edit: I am listening to Eddie Vedder's new album which he made focusing on ukulele music.  So far, it kind of makes my head want to explode - and not in a good way.  We'll see.  Next blog post, I will tell y'all how I felt about it. :)
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment