Sunday, July 10, 2011

Crafty Sunday

Hey! For the very, very few readers out there - I would like to report that tomorrow, I am going to spend all day crafting. Today, I spent the whole day reorganizing, cleaning and rearranging my room. It took a lot of energy, but I have really enjoyed the subtle changes to my room!

Earlier tonight, I spent the night looking for posters online. This sounds a lot easier than it really was. It was initially so frustrating that I even made a facebook status about it, which reads: "Purchasing nice posters for the walls in my room is harder than you'd think. I don't want a Keep Calm and Carry On poster, nor do I want a poster with two half naked women kissing, and again I don't want the rules to beer pong on my wall. Is there some kind of something that is better than that? Oh, and I forgot. I don't want a life size poster of Justin Beiber either."  I think you understand my problem.  Well, a friend of mine commented on it and made me aware that I can turn pictures of mine into posters if I'm not digging what the online poster retailer is offering.  So, now I need to take a pretty picture.  

After searching for posters for what seemed like an eternity, I thought that maybe I could head over to Pintrest and check out what's going on there to see if there was anything pretty and cheap I could put on my walls.  Even though I didn't see anything, there were these super cute stackable DIY bracelets that also looked super easy to make.  Downstairs in my basement, I have some jewelry making supplies - so I might check that out tomorrow as well.

I hope everyone else (or the one and a half people who read this) have a good Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment