Sunday, May 22, 2011

On more vapid things...

I was just flipping channels on my TV at home, when the Real Housewives of Orange County came on.  These women are bickering over how one of their friends is at the hospital during another woman's fashion debut.  They are actually fighting about whether or not the woman in the hospital is doing this all "on purpose" and "to make a scene" at an event that she isn't attending to bring the attention to the woman in the hospital.

This is why I can't watch reality television.  These women's souls are about as non-existent as their real boobs.

EDITED : Right before I flipped channels, the woman was attempting to defend herself by saying, "this show is about reality, and about being real, and telling the truth."  Sometimes, heinous women say stuff like, "I only tell the truth, but it might hurt." - and guess what?  It's only a cover up for being a bitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment